Burn CDs & DVDs (2½ hours)
$25 and two blank CD-R disks
Introductory skills, knowledge of the keyboard and mouse, typing skills, being familiar with your CD or DVD drive, click and drag, some file and folder terminology.
This is a beginner's class in copying and burning data from your computer to a CD or DVD.
This is NOT a beginners class in the basics of the computer.
The basics of burning music, dragging any type of files to burn, terminology of burning and labeling will be explained
Bring two blank CD-R disks to class.
- Learn the basics of CD and DVD burning
- Learn the built-in options with Windows XP and Windows VIsta
- Download a free application BurnAware to burn and copy disks
- What disks to purchase and use
- How to store and archive
- Differences between CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, and DVD+R