Microsoft® Windows Live® Movie Maker Seminar
This seminar is a two-session class of 2-hours each.
Wednesdays, February 8 and 15, 2012
9:30 to 11:30 am
$40 for 2-part seminars
Intermediate computer skills using a Windows PC. Know how to open and close programs as well as save, save as and organize files. Know how to take videos on your device.
This seminar is an overview of Video Editing Concepts. The free Microsoft® program Windows Live® Movie Maker is used in the training. This free program has limited functionality but is useful for teaching video editing concepts.
The student will learn how to create a multi-media show including and combining video clips with or without audio; photos; graphics; transitions between clips; music; titles; captions; and/or voice-overs.
Final outputs can be created to a CD or DVD (Not Done in Class Due to Time Constraints), as a computer executable file, You Tube, Facebook, and Mobile Devices.
- Learn where to download and how to install the program if not already on your PC
- Learn the basic concept and procedure of using a video editing program with a timeline
- Import video clips, photos, graphics, music and voice-overs into the show
- Edit music/audio in the show
- Create and edit titles and captions to the show
- Create and edit voice-overs to the show
- Add transitions from one clip to the next
- Understand the steps in creating a final show output