PowerPoint ® for Photographers Refresher
Mondays, June 17 and 24, 2013
9:30 to noon
(two 2½ hour sessions)
Previously offered in July 2012.
Introductory skills, knowledge of the keyboard and mouse, typing skills.
This is a beginning class in Microsoft Office Power Point, part of the Microsoft Office® Suite.
This is NOT a beginners class in the basics of the computer. Students should have either PowerPoint Office or Open Office in order to practice during sessions. This is considered Intermediate in skill set.
If you have taken this seminar before, it will be a refresher with Microsoft Office 2010. It contains new features making it easier to embed music, video and audio. This course will include, photos, videos, text boxes, shapes, and music. Learn PowerPoint and how to present a show to showcase your photos, create a multimedia show, embed music, do internal transitions and animations. After the show is finished, you'll learn how to save your show for the web or the big screen.
- Learn the most effective use of color, typestyle and graphics to reach your audience.
- Establish guidelines for resolution and style to showcase your photos
- Use of the style templates, backgrounds, color schemes, photo borders, and collaging
- Media additions, audio and transitions, when to use and when not
- Set up show with a color and font master slide
- How to adapt an existing PowerPoint
- Burn the presentation to go
- Make a web show of our photos