ProShow Gold: Advanced or ProShow Gold Review
Thursdays, October 11, 18, and 25, 2012
1:00 to 3:30 pm
Two 2½-hour sessions
You must have made at least one show using a multimedia software program, such as Windows Movie Maker, ProShow Gold, or Adobe products. You must also be familiar with the basic terminology of a multimedia software program, such as storyboard, timeline, audio line, etc.
You should have a basic knowledge of Windows, the keyboard, mouse usage, and some typing skills. You should know how to find folders, retrieve files from a folder, and copy/paste.
You do not need to own the software that will be used in the seminar -- Photodex ProShow Gold, version 5.0.
This is NOT a beginner's class in the basic use of the computer.
We will provide:
- photos for you to use so that you can learn the advanced features of the program.
- all video and music necessary to complete the show.
The purpose of this seminar is to create a multi-media show using the advanced features of ProShow Gold, including layers, voice recording, slide options, background changes, copying to the next slide, color changes, uploading to the Web for sharing online, and caption motions.
You will learn how to create a multi-media show that includes video, photographs, transitions, music, titles, and voice-overs. This seminar includes combining video clips, photographs, and graphics with the addition of music, titles, and transitions to create an entertaining show that you can burn to a CD or DVD for viewing on a computer or a television.
- Make a show in ProShow Gold
- Learn the advanced features and procedures of using the ProShow Gold video/photo editing program.
- Import photographs, graphics, and music into the show.
- Add zoom and pan effects to photos.
- Add music and edit for fades and timing to the show.
- Add titles to the show and edit them.
- Add transitions and learn how to control them from one visual segment to the next.
- Understand the steps in creating a DVD.
- Get introduced to the process of burning the final show onto a DVD.