Thursdays, February 7, 14, and 21, 2013
Time: 1:00 to 3:30 pm
Three 2½-hour sessions
$50 for three sessions
You should have a basic knowledge of Windows, the keyboard, and mouse. You should know how to find folders, retrieve files from a folder, and copy/paste. Prior experience with ProShow Gold is not a requirement. If you already worked with ProShow Gold, this seminar will serve as a valuable refresher. There's always more to learn.
You should bring a flash drive to each class to store photos and instructional material.
The purpose of this seminar is to help you discover and apply the features of the ProShow Gold program so that you can create a multi-media show. This seminar will be an introduction for some and a refresher for others. The seminar focuses on getting you comfortable with the features of the program. We will use Photodex ProShow Gold, version 5. You will learn how to create a multi-media show that includes video, photographs, transitions, music, and titles. The show can then be burned to a CD or DVD or posted on YouTube or Vimeo to share with your friends and family.
- Make a show in ProShow Gold version 5
- Learn the basic concepts and procedures of using the ProShow Gold video/photo editing program
- Import photographs, graphics, and music into the show
- Add zoom and pan effects to photos
- Add music to the show
- Obtain music from the Internet or a CD
- Add titles to the show and edit them
- Add transitions from one visual segment to the next
- Understand the steps in creating a DVD
- Get introduced to the process of burning the final show onto a DVD.