1:00 to 3:30 pm (2½ hours)
Basic mouse skills, opening and closing windows. Have a basic knowledge of a photo program.
Scanning Lab and Principles: Learn about scanners and how to set scanning options for different digital image uses. Discuss scanning photos and text. Learn how to scan directly into photo editing programs.
Students should bring photos and/or objects they would like to scan. If the student has a flash drive, the images will be transferred to it at the end of class. If not, the images will be burned to a CD to take home.
- Understand how to setup scanner options
- Scan personal pictures to our computer
- Understand image file types
- Understand the resolution terms and dots per inch
- Understand the differences between a photo and text scan