Fonts, Word Art, and Text
Monday, April 9, 2012
9:30 to noon (2½ hours)
This is hands-on type class. For this class, it is recommended that you know how to get online, click to a new Window and use Google search. Click and drag, and basic Windows operating skills will be used.
This is an advanced beginner class in learning to find, unzip and install fonts to work in all your programs on your PC. It will also help you understand any publishing, newsletter, or Word page problems you might encounter when using text.
When do I use san serif, serif, impact, heading, handwritten or Word Art in documents?
Understand the answers to these questions:
- Where do I find fonts ?
- How do I download ?
- How do I unzip ?
- How do I install ?
- How many can I have ?
- What are the major differences in the categories of fonts ?
- What is Word Art and how come it behaves differently ?
- How to insert Word Art in a document ?
- Fill fonts with color, patterns and gradients
- How do I make my other text work around it ?
- How to make dropped capitol ?