Getting Started with Computers, Seminars, and Beyond
All of our courses, classes, and seminars are called Seminars.
- Seminars meet one to four times for 2 or 2½ hours
- Seminars are listed on the Seminars web page
- We also have "Deal of the Month" seminars, which cover fun, special and interesting topics for a very reduced price
- We also have Clubs, which mean once a month throughout the year
- Not all are offered every month. Please check the
calendar for the current schedule.
If you are just getting started with computers, or have used computers and would like to take your knowledge to the next level, the following seminars are offered on a regular frequent basis:
- Computer Basics: Introduction to PCs. This seminar meets four times. It is intended for people who have very limited knowledge about a computer or who might be interested in purchasing one. It will prepare students to become comfortable working in the Windows environment and sharpen their mouse skills. Basic or equivalent knowledge is a prerequisite for enrollment in the other computer courses or seminars.
- Beginning Windows
- Beginning Word
- Introduction to World Wide Web
- Simple Record Keeping